Visit Sannes Castle
Located at the foot of the Luberon , the Château de Sannes is the jewel of Provençal luxury. Come and visit the Château de Sannes , a unique and enchanted place that will transport you to a magical interlude for a moment. You will be able to discover the smallest secrets and taste the exceptional wines produced at the estate. The Château de Sannes and its park offer a splendid setting which is intended to host exclusive events such as management seminars or weddings.
Wine tourism activities at the Château de Sannes
The Domaine de Sannes offers you many activities among which you will inevitably find what you are looking for: guided tour of the cellar and the cellar, hiking trails to discover the vineyard, yoga in the heart of the vines, etc. We appreciate just as much the warm welcome of the team, the audacious wine tourism program as the tasting of the refined wines.
The wines of Château de Sannes
The Château de Sannes produces two wines of each color:
- The 1603 cuvée is available in three colors:
- The white offers a yellow color with golden reflections. The wine diffuses scents of exotic fruits such as pineapple, and the palate is very fresh and delicate. It is the companion of aperitifs and seafood.
- In rosé, 1603 has a pale pink color, a very fresh nose, on citrus fruits such as lemon and grapefruit. The mouth is greedy, very fruity and balanced. This rosé can be enjoyed as an aperitif, with fish such as red mullet or Asian recipes.
- The 1603 red is a gourmet wine. We quickly note the scents of spices and red fruits, and these aromas linger on the palate, accompanied by a touch of liquorice. It is very pleasant with fine charcuterie or meat grilled on the barbecue.
- The Grand Blanc de Sannes has the makings of a signature cuvée. A silvery yellow color, a nose of white fruits, sweet spices and violets, a very aromatic mouth, all in balance between fat and freshness.
- Then comes the Terre de Sannes, a red wine with great aging potential. It releases aromas of garrigue and black fruits, and the palate is complex and rich. It will form a superb pairing with red meats in sauce, as well as mushroom accompaniments, even with truffles.
- Finally, and to end this journey of enchanting flavors in style: the Aciana rosé, described as “pure wonder” by Terre de Vins magazine. Its dress is brilliant pink and the nose suggests a complex mouth.