From €30.00 / person • 4h00
A sparkling visit to Mont de Bonneil
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Visit the wine press of Boucant Thiery, have a look at the vats, learn the history of the house and the elaboration process of the exceptional champagne.
Taste still wines from the tank, visit the cellars to see the bottles and taste the wines after bottling.
Demonstration of riddling: you will see how the bottles are stirred during the 6 months of their rest in the cellars.
Discover Mont de Bonneil village that overlooks the Marne Valley and enjoy its exceptional point of view.
Finish your activities with an excellent friendly tasting of Champagne Boucant Thiery.
- Free masks will be at your disposal
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal
- Free plastic gloves will be at your disposal
- This experience will mainly occur outdoor thus limiting object and surface contacts
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 4 to 10 people
Tasting of 3 wines
Bottle of water
La vue du Mont de Bonneil sur la vallée est exceptionnelle, la dégustation dans les vignes également. L’accueil d’Ana est très chaleureux et attentif. Cerise sur le gâteau est les jeux pour les enfants pendent que les parents savourent. Merci!