Free • 1h00
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
A priveleged moment around a food and wine pairing selected and commented by a professional to discover the selected regional product paired with 4 Loudenne wines and Camus Cognac.
You will appreciate all the subtlety of our great growths. A unique moment in the heart of the tricentennial Pink chartreuse.
Tasting Menu (cold):
- Cream of Asparagus with lemon zest and Loudenne Château 2017 AOC Bordeaux white
- Landes Medaillon (duck paté and 50% foie gras) and Loudenne Le Château 2014 AOC Bordeaux white
- Rillons of 2 duck breasts, smoked and dried with Loudenne Le Château 2015 AOC Médoc
- Cheese served with cream of roasted pepper and Loudenne Château AOC Médoc 2013
- Bordeaux Cannelé and Camus Cognac
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal
- Visitors will be required to present a valid health pass.
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 4 to 20 people
Tasting of 5 wines
Bottle of water
Photos by host
Superbe visite, avec commentaires détaillés tant sur l’histoire du château que sur le vignoble.
You might also like
From €22.00 / person • 3h00