From €23.00 / person • 2h00
Côtes de Gascogne, Arton style
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Land of vines since Gallo-Roman times, our estate pursues the ambition of exploring the oenological potential of the region to reposition the Côtes de Gascogne on the wine chessboard. Our dry, sweet, red and rosé white wines, born in the land of Armagnac, reveal with finesse all the typicity of our Haut-Armagnacais terroir and redefine the canons of the Côtes de Gascogne. From the vineyard to the cellars, come and discover the secrets of their production and follow our producer commitments.
After a guided tour of the estate, come and taste the Arton signature during a commented aperitif of our IGP wines. Each cuvée is imbued with the uniqueness of our estate, where authenticity, excellence and entrepreneurial spirit prevail.
- Access to private gardens and discovery of the estate (its history, its secrets).
- Commented walk in the vineyards, discovery of our 8 grape varieties and our Haut-Armagnac terroir, initiation into the art of the vine.
- Awareness of our environmental approach.
- Explanation of Genodics technology: care for the vines through music.
- Visit of the aging cellar for our Armagnacs.
- Commented tasting of our wines.
- Tasting of local products in accordance with the selection of wines.
- Fun activities for children.
From 2 to 20 people
Tasting of 8 wines
Services & accessibility
Photos by host
Didier is a passionate and fascinating guide who takes us to discover a magnificent Domaine. Having it just for us is a privilege, listening to him talk about the history of Armagnac and wines is as delicious as the tasting. All the products are succulent, balanced and the pairing with savory and sweet treats is just perfect. To recommend without hesitation, this moment is a very beautiful interlude ... Especially in this complicated period
You might also like
From €5.00 / person • 1h00