Champagne Poirot - Winalist
5 photos
Champagne Poirot - Winalist

Champagne Poirot

Champagne Winery Bergères-lès-Vertus
Established since 1923, our family carries on the tradition of making Champagne wine on the southern "Côte des Blancs".

We are now the third generation to carry on the tradition in the development of wines "Blanc de Blancs".

Our local classified only in Premier Cru covers only two varieties "Chardonnay" to 85% and "Pinot Noir" for the remaining 15%.

Passionate about our occupation, we would like to share a moment of conviviality on our exploitation.

It is with great pleasure that we will welcome you to taste our Champagnes.
Our wine
Grape varieties used Chardonnay Sciaccarello
Wines prices €15.00 - €35.00 per bottle
Labels & awards
Vineyards and Discovery
Vineyards and Discovery Official award for great wine tourism destination
Get directions

Champagne Poirot, Ruelle Pernet, Bergères-lès-Vertus, France France

Photos Champagne Poirot
  • Champagne Poirot - Winalist
  • Cellar Tour & Tasting - Champagne Poirot - Winalist - Winalist
  • Cellar Tour & Tasting - Champagne Poirot - Winalist - Winalist
  • Cellar Tour & Tasting - Champagne Poirot - Winalist - Winalist
  • Cellar Tour & Tasting - Champagne Poirot - Winalist - Winalist
  • Cellar Tour & Tasting - Champagne Poirot - Winalist - Winalist
Discover cities near Champagne Poirot
Frequently asked questions
Is Champagne Poirot opened today? +
We invite you to check the availabilities of visits by clicking here.
Is Champagne Poirot opened during weekends? +
Champagne Poirot is opened during weekends. To check in realtime if there are any availabilities for a visit at Champagne Poirot, click here.
Which types of experience are proposed by Champagne Poirot? +
Champagne Poirot only proposes visits and tastings:
Do I need to book to visit Champagne Poirot? +
In order to ensure your spot and to be welcomed in the best conditions, it is preferable to book before going there. You can book for free up to 1 day(s) before by clicking here.
What are the cancellation conditions for Champagne Poirot? +
You can cancel your booking free of charge up to 2 hour(s) before the start of your experience. After this deadline, we invite you to contact us so that our teams can help.
Does Champagne Poirot propose experiences for groups? +
The maximum reception capacity of Champagne Poirot is 25 person(s). To find out more and book, click here. You can also make a specific request if your group is larger by clicking here
What's the price of a visit at Champagne Poirot? +
The price of Champagne Poirot experiences is €10.00. To find out more and book a visit and tasting, click here
Is it possible to privatize Champagne Poirot for a visit? +
Champagne Poirot offers to live some of his experiences privately. It means that you will be the only group when living the experience. Here are the private experiences of Champagne Poirot:
You might also like in Champagne

Join our newsletter!

Each month, receive our free travel guides and tips for your next wine trip. Oh, and special offers too!