From €10.00 / person • 1h15
October 09 - Half-day harvest in the Loire
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Here is the program of the day (times are indicative)
- 9 am breakfast and gathering of the grape pickers
- 10am departure for the vines and training for the new harvesters
- 10 am-12pm: festive manual harvest
- 11h break / tasting in the vineyards
- 12:30 p.m .: Winegrower's snack under the Vineyard pergola of the Estate.
- 1:30 p.m .: cellar visit and explanation of winemaking
- 2 p.m .: commented tasting of the estate's wines with local products
The plus: every year we organize an accessories or disguise competition with bottles to be won. The theme will be given to you a few weeks in advance.
No time slot of "work" is obligatory, it must remain festive and a pleasure, you advance at your own pace and take breaks when you wish.
From 1 to 30 people
Tasting of 10 wines
Bottle of water