€10.00 / person • 1h15
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
In the program :
- Discovery walk of the vineyard and cultivation techniques
- Demonstration and explanation of our work on biodiversity.
- Participation (when the season allows it) in the work of the vineyard
- Visit of the cellar and discovery of the stages of production of our wines
- Tasting of a wine on tank
- Introduction to the notion of terroir around a surprise tasting
- Learning about tasting, discovering the essential gestures
- Tasting of each vintage of the estate (6) in food and wine pairing (Possibility for vegetarian, gluten-free etc...).
Possibility of visit in English or German on request.
From 2 to 20 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Tasting of 9 wines
Photos by host
Great time during this visit. Very pleasant and instructive. On top 👌🏽
We visited the vineyards and cellars as well as the tasting with Vincent. Everything was great, from his enthusiastic and passionate explanations about his vineyard to the tasting where we loved the wines and the appetizers.
We were lucky to be accompanied by Bertrand Couly, and what to say in front of so much passion. The tour and tasting were great. Petit tuc: remember to come by car, it is necessary for the visit. Thank you for this experience!
Visits to interesting vineyards and cellars, passionate producer and a tasting that ends the afternoon well
Very nice visit of the domain, very instructive. And also pleasant tasting. Thank you for your welcome !
Great tour of the estate, very complete. Vincent, the winemaker, is attentive and has time for all questions. Excellent course for a first approach to the wine-growing environment. Appropriate tasting with food/wine pairings.
Very nice home Outcome of the presentation very well manage Tasting in very good condition To advice