From €35.00 / person • 1h00
Burgundy From Above Experience, Château de Pommard
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
During Burgundy-From-Above you will discover
- The Burgundy Climats, classification and grapes, as well as their variations around the world.
- The seven different terroirs of our vineyard, Clos Marey-Monge and the biodynamic winemaking techniques.
- How to professionally taste wine with a WSET trained wine advisor
- In the air, the balloon pilot will show you Côte de Beaune and detail the scenery while you sway to the rhythm of the wind.
Our Burgundy Tasting Experience
- Taste five wines from Château de Pommard and Famille Carabello-Baum
- Visit the estate, Clos Marey-Monge and our 18th Century Cellars
- Taste wine like a professional
In Partnership with The French Hot Air Balloon Company
More than 25 years ago, The French Hot Air Balloon Company was created here in Burgundy. It is one of the few balloon companies in France which is fully licensed to carry passengers by the Civil Aviation Authority (DGAC). Flying approximately 8 500 passengers per year, their experience, passion and professionalism helps ranking the company to one of the best balloon companies in France.
A stunning view of the Burgundy area
Château de Pommard is located a few kilometers from Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy. Our experiences take place in our vineyard, Clos Marey-Monge. Protected from the winds by a wall erected in the nineteenth century, its 20 hectares now constitute the largest private monopoly of Côte d’Or. Since 2015, Clos Marey-Monge has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site alongside the Climats of the Burgundy vineyards. Can you imagine better classroom?
From 1 to 12 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Services & accessibility
Photos by host
You might also like
Prefer a tailor-made wine stay ?
Let our team find you a perfect wine experience based on your requirements.