From €35.00 / person • 1h00
Truffle Lunch Experience
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
During the Truffle Lunch Experience you will discover
- The Burgundy Climats, classification and grapes, as well as their variations around the world.
- The seven different terroirs of our vineyard, Clos Marey-Monge and the biodynamic winemaking techniques.
- The art of truffle hunting with a local expert
- Follow the truffle from the ground to the table and enjoy a delicious 100% truffle lunch à La Maison aux Mille Truffes.
Our Clos Marey-Monge Tasting Experience
- Taste five plot wines and Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2017
- Visit Clos Marey-Monge and our 18th Century Cellars
- Blend our cuvées to create your own wine and compare it with our winemaker’s blend for - Clos Marey-Monge 2017
- Leave with your own blend
In Partnership with La Maison aux Mille Truffes
With a loyal dog by his side, Thierry Bezeux explores his truffle patch in Marey-lès-Fussey, looking for black gems. For the past ten years, this truffle hunter has dedicated himself to sharing his savoir-faire with his clients. Foodies from all-over the world come to meet him and his dog to discover the art of truffle hunting. When he isn’t in his patch, Thierry Bezeux spends his time meeting with local artisans, creating unexpected recipes combining different craftsmanships.
A stunning Burgundy area
Château de Pommard is located a few kilometers from Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy. Protected from the winds by a wall erected in the nineteenth century, its 20 hectares now constitute the largest private monopoly of Côte d’Or. Since 2015, Clos Marey-Monge has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site alongside the Climats of the Burgundy vineyards.
From 1 to 8 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Services & accessibility
Photos by host
You might also like
Prefer a tailor-made wine stay ?
Let our team find you a perfect wine experience based on your requirements.