From €26.00 / person • 45mins
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
During this Experience, you will discover
- The basics of food and wine pairing and hands-on application
- The Burgundy Climats and classification
- The grapes grown in Burgundy and their variations around the world
- The biodynamic winemaking techniques
- The seven different terroirs of our vineyard, Clos Marey-Monge
- How to professionally taste wine with a WSET trained wine advisor
Our Gourmet Experience
- Taste six wines from Château de Pommard and Famille Carabello-Baum with a selection of seasonal "Amuse-Bouche"
- Visit Clos Marey-Monge and our 18th Century Cellars
Professional Wine Advisors
Our wine advisors are graduates of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). They offer a thoughtful and documented approach to learn more about the history of wine, the management of biodynamic vineyards, our viticultural techniques and the art of tasting.
From 1 to 6 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Tasting of 6 wines
During this experience, you will be able to taste 6 different wines
A guide will accompany your group during the entire experience