From €12.00 / person • 1h00
Visit, tasting and a pic-nic in the parc of Château des Jacques
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
For two people the picnic basket contains :
- A loaf of bread
- A mini duck - paté en croute (traditional paté baked in a pie-crust)
- 6 slices of Jésus de Lyon (a dried sausage, famous Lyon specialty)
- A boar paté baked with julienas wine
- A small Haonnois (goat and cow cheese from the nearby city of Roanne.
- cherry tomatoes
- fruits for desert
- 2 mineral water bottles (33cl)
- If you are with kids we can offer grape juices (chardonnay or gamay varietal).
Cutlery, glasses and the basket will need to be given back after your meal. A small deposit will be requested on site for this reason.
You will not be mixed with other guests during this experience
- Free masks will be at your disposal
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal
- This experience will mainly occur outdoor thus limiting object and surface contacts
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 2 to 17 people
Tasting of 4 wines
Bottle of water
Services & accessibility
Photos by host
You might also like
From €17.00 / person • 1h00