From €25.00 / person • 2h00
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Arriving at Quinta do Monte d’Oiro, the visitor will be led through the vineyards for an overview of our production philosophy both on the field as in the winery. We then visit our tasting room with a magnificent view over the barrel aging room. This is where all the red wines are “raised”, protected by two large sculptures: The Skill and The Art, two major principles that drive Quinta do Monte d’Oiro’s production.
The visitor then receives a map with a suggestion of two different paths to the picnic site, where there will be:
- a basket with regional cold meat and cheese, bread, crackers, fruit, homemade jams, homemade fish preserves, Torres Vedras bean pastry;
- Quinta do Monte d'Oiro White, Red or Rose (number of bottles according to the number of participants).
You will not be mixed with other guests during this experience
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal
- This experience will mainly occur outdoor thus limiting object and surface contacts
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
A minimum of 6 pax is required during the weekend.
From 2 to 10 people
Tasting of 1 wine
Bottle of water