From €15.00 / person • 2h00
Discovering the Domaine d'Arton
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
Our wine estate, land of history and vines, tells the story of Roman Gaul, the Gascony of Musketeers, the resurrection of Haut-Armagnac and the atypical journey of an Armagnac enthusiast who matures a signature brandy with an incomparable aromatic palette.
Under the golden stones of our master house, in the vineyards and in the cellars, come and listen to our history and discover the secrets of our excellence. Our craftsmanship "from the vine to the glass" and our commitments as a producer allow us to explore the aromatic power of our unique terroir and to reveal an unprecedented range of flavors.
- Access to private gardens and discovery of the estate (its history, its secrets).
- Guided walk in the vineyards, discovery of our 8 grape varieties and our Haut-Armagnac terroir, initiation into the art of the vine.
- Presentation of our environmental approach.
- Explanation of Genodics technology: caring for the vines through music.
- Visit of the aging cellar for our Armagnacs.
- Tasting of our wines (dry whites, soft whites, rosé, reds) and our Armagnacs.
- Fun activities for children
Free for children under 12.
- Free masks will be at your disposal
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 1 to 20 people