From €18.00 / person • 45mins
Clos Marey-Monge Vintage Tasting
Immediate confirmation after payment.
About this experience & host
During this tasting, you will discover:
- Delve into Pinot Noir, Clos Marey-Monge’s iconic grape variety
- Better understand the Burgundian concept of “terroir”
- Learn more about our winemaker, Emmanuel Sala, and his masterful blend for Clos Marey-Monge Monopole
- Understand biodynamic winemaking techniques and their effects on wine’s taste
A Taste of the Clos Marey-Monge Vintages:
- Taste 6 vintages of our flagship cuvée, Château de Pommard Clos Marey-Monge Monopole
- Learn about the vintage effect on wines, particularly how the weather each year lends a unique character to each cuvée
Please note that our cellars can't be visited due to renovation
- Free masks will be at your disposal
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal
- Free plastic gloves will be at your disposal
- Visitors will be required to present a valid health pass.
- A social distancing of 1.5m minimum will be kept
From 1 to 8 people
Free for children under 18 years old
Tasting of 6 wines
We did the vertical tasting. It were just the two of us so we had a private tour and got to know everything about Chateau Pommard and its lovely wines!